Our manufactoring has always been a company leader in creating and producing automatic connecting devices, (terminal blocks and connectors) for electronic PCBs with zero functional defect and at very competitive prices.
Our goal have always been:
- the nonexistence of the whiskers phenomenon,
- respect of Health Regulations in force (RoHS),
- abidance by the new EN 60335 Directive on self-extinguishing plastic at 750 °C (1382°F) in 2 seconds (since July 2006 for domotics),
- not using copper-beryllium alloys (in the 67/548/CEE Directive and REACH 1907/2006 Regulation, beryllium is classified as carcinogenic)
- The Integrated Quality System for Environment safety has allowed the production to be amongst the few companies to have three different certifications ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 (Health and Safety) and all the most prestigious marks (UL, VDE, cUL, IMQ, etc.)
Our European manufacturing is one of the most modern in the world, contact FR-Tech: email@example.com